Clearly no one loves detailing a wedding more then we do. However, we are the first to admit, it’s not JUST about the details that make your Big Day memorable. Personalizing your wedding is another way to create a one of a kind event!
These are my top 5 tips to make your wedding day your own.
1. Instead of a traditional photo booth, display a step-and-repeat with your names and/or monogram for guests to take pictures in front of.
2. Serve a specialty cocktail. Add personalized napkins, color-schemed straws, or stir sticks for a special touch.
3. Include your monogram on paper goods, your wedding cake and/or the dance floor.
4. Create “surprise entertainment” by coordinating a dance or song with your Groom or Bridal Party.
5. Showcase a personalized cake topper that highlights your favorite hobby as a couple.